Monday, January 17, 2011

Whatcha, Whatcha, Whatcha Want

HELLO READERS!! BIG news coming atcha out of Los Angeles, CA. We are finally set to do our reshoots for the short film we started back in November. I cannot even express how huge of a relief this is to know this project will actually get finished. We are reshooting this Sunday so hopefully I will have a link up for you all to enjoy the finished product in the next few weeks. Or maybe I won’t. I suppose you will have to continue reading these posts to see whether I’m lying or not. A skill, as you may know, I pride myself on.

Aside from these side splitting blog posts I give to you all on a somewhat irregular basis (I’m sorry, I will try to blog more, but I have a hard time believing my daily routine is remotely interesting) I have started writing a webseries. Making a webseries has been a goal in the back of my mind for quite a while, but as I continue to work on a plot arc for an entire series and as I continue to meet exciting, funny and talented people in LA, the goal has made its way to the front of my mind. If you want a sneak peak of my webseries watch a ton of “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” and “How I Met Your Mother” episodes because it is close to a combination of those shows.

I have also rekindled my somewhat tumultuous relationship with Twitter. So please follow me (senny24) for daily tidbits, and brief (140 character max) glimpses into my mind. These tweets can also serve as a snack to tide you over between blog posts! These tweets will also let you know when I have posted a new entry here!

That is all for now, I have an interesting week coming up, including going to a taping of “Rules of Engagement” tomorrow night. I am super excited to see how tall David Spade actually is and I am currently taking bets. You have your choice of any height between 4’10 and 5’2”. Aaaaaannnnddddd go.

No comments:

Post a Comment