Monday, July 12, 2010

Tour Guiding

This weekend one of my very best friends came to visit me!! What's the point of making new friends when you can just have your old ones come visit you every few months? Sure there will be severe depression, anxiety and loneliness in between visits but making friends is hard. And having my already established friends save money and fly here is easy. With that aside it was so fun having Natalie here. We did what we do best which is eat, and spend the time in between eating thinking about where we are going to eat next. A perfect weekend.

It was interesting having a guest because I still have no idea what I'm doing here. I would ask Natalie everyday what we should do; I was hoping she had done her research and had a to-do list for us already planned out. But alas, she did not. We discovered the city together! The one thing we did not discover on this trip was the sun. That little guy didn't come out the whole weekend! I live close to the beach but we had to drive 25 minutes away from the ocean to see the sun or feel the heat. That just doesn't make sense. But the weekend was great, definitely one of the best. I can’t wait for my next visitors coming in July 21st. See look how much easier that is! No effort required.

No comments:

Post a Comment