Monday, July 5, 2010

USA USA USA

This weekend I celebrated the history of this country as any respectable American does... binge drinking. BUT drinking in red, white and blue which differs from my usual drinking routine. And I wouldn't call what we did binge drinking because Jason and I were on a mission to find friends. We had to be on top of our game. We went down to Hermosa beach with a girl I kind of know that basically has to be my friend because we are sorority sisters. I knew paying for friends for 4 years was worth it in the long run. Just kidding, sororities build leadership skills. And ya know, like, other stuff too. Anyway, this beach was packed and after a few hours one thing lead to another and let's just say events transpired. And by that I do mean there were legitimate number exchanges with potential friends! It was a successful day, and I have this beautiful country to thank. Thank god (or our founding fathers) alcohol is such an integral part of recognizing America.

No comments:

Post a Comment