Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Are motorcycles the new CR-V?

If my two least favorite things weren't helmet hair and profusely sweating I would definitely invest in a motorcycle in this city. These cyclists weave in and out of traffic with such ease while I don't move at all. I do not even move with ease within my own vehicle in fear that any gesture towards my phone would be interpreted as violating the "hands-free law". The "hands-free law" is the law in CA that you cannot hold/talk on/text/email/play brickbreaker (all of which I do best while on the road) while you are driving. The fine is large, but the embarrassment that would come along with the ticket is far larger. I do not want to stand out as foreigner anymore than I already do with my Colorado plates and courteous driving skills. So I suppose until I make it big and get some ca$h money, I will forgo the motorcycle and invest in a bluetooth headset.

No comments:

Post a Comment