Friday, June 11, 2010

Getting My Flirt On

Making new friends is one of the most awkward experiences of all time. Be you guy or girl, there is no doubt that you gotta get your heterosexual flirt on. Thankfully I was in a sorority in college so girl flirting is basically my thing. I’m living in a house with two other girls and a boy. They, having a life, are gone a lot and I, having no life, am at the house quite a bit. Heterosexual friend flirting is a very difficult art to master, you must both leave your subject wanting more, but not creep them out. It is a very thin line to toy with. But the first weekend of my arrival in LA is quickly approaching and I’m pretty confident in my abilities to force a girl crush on my roommates (well except the boy, maybe we will just develop a normal friendship). Wish me luck everyone!

PS- if any of my roommates have somehow stumbled upon my blog… this is now awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment