Monday, June 7, 2010

Welcome!

Hello all my readers (aka Mom, Dad and any friends who are embarrassingly bored--get lives, people), this is my first post. I'm Anna, that's "On-Uh" not "Anne-Uh", just so we are all clear on that, and this blog is going to take you through the trial and tribulations of my effort to make it big (or just survive) Hollywood in comedy writing. I have never left home for longer than a few weeks at a time so naturally I decided to move to a foreign city during the biggest transition stage of my life, from college to the real world. I'm from Denver, CO and spent the last four years of my life in a blur of fun, learning and drinking at the University of Colorado- GO BUFFS! I've left amazing parents, and mediocre friends in Colorado to dip my feet in the shark tank of Los Angeles. I will keep you updated on any writing, internships, jobs, common interactions with the locals, etc as often as I can in this blog. Which will be very often seeing as of right now I have nothing on my plate. So hold on tight, because this blog is sure to ROCK YOUR WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment