Friday, June 11, 2010

success!

I got a job today! I am the personal assistant to a man who runs a business in Los Angeles but is in London for a few months. I will receive detailed instructions about what I am to do every week. Which makes it all kind of secretive, like I'm a spy or something. Like my mission cannot be disclosed until the very last second to ensure no information is leaked. And then I remember that he told me I would be taking inventory on clothes and electronics and the whole spy thing kind of falls apart. BUT it is a job non-the-less, and while it does not have anything to do with comedy, (as so perfectly put by Marshall in How I Met Your Mother) I need a reason to put pants on in the morning.
I'm still working on the comedy stuff but this will put a nice chunk of change in my pocket. holllllar.

No comments:

Post a Comment