Monday, June 28, 2010

Icebreakers

Something really awkward happened this weekend. There is no other way to put it. And I actually usually love awkward situations, when I can feel comfortable in a different situation immediately following. No such luck this time. One of my roommates who is not home very often, (and by that I mean I’ve seen her three times since I moved in over three weeks ago) comes home and asks me to cut her jeans into shorts for her. While they are on her body. This is NOT an easy task. So, the fear that I was going to make the cuts uneven and mangle her homemade jorts, coupled with the pure unease with the entire situation I think I may have ruined the project. She seemed pleased and thankful, but she left the house again later, sans Anna’s personalized Daisy Dukes. I think it goes without saying that I took alteration house calls off my resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment